Program/Project: Yakama Nation Fisheries/Yakima Klickitat Fisheries Project
Office Address: Naches Ranger Station, 10237 Highway 12, Naches, WA 98937
Phone: 509 945 2478
Educational Background (College/University, Major(s), Degree(s)):
- Juniata College, B.S. in Biology (2010)
- Central Washington University, M.S. in Biology (2016)
What do you feel are your “Areas of Expertise” in your work activities? (i.e. habitat restoration, grant writing, wetland restoration, vegetation identification, etc.) List as many as you like.
- Graduate research focused on the seasonal microhabitat selection of young-of-the-year bull trout
- Stream and fish ecology, technical data collection, project management.
- Habitat Restoration
- Stream and Fish Ecology
- Technical Data Collection
- Grant Writing