**Update: April 20, 2017: Clarification letter uploaded to the bottom of this webpage. Please consider this information when producing your bids.**
The Yakama Nation’s Upper Columbia Habitat Restoration Project is requesting bids for construction of the Big Valley South Fish Habitat Enhancement Project. The project will involve all work elements and specifications found in the Project Plans, Special Provisions and SOW in attached to this bid packet. This project is located on property owned by Washington State Department Natural Resources. Please see the Notice to Contractors for a description of potential Rigth of Entry requirments.
This project is scheduled for implementation in July 2017. We will be conducting a prebid walkthrough of the project site, with the engineer and project manager starting at 8 AM Wednesday, April 19, 2017. By the close of business on May 4, 2017, each contractor must have completed and submitted a signed copy of the Big Valley South Fish Habitat Enhancement Project bid documents to be eligible for award of this contract. All bid materials must be either hand delivered, sent by parcel delivery service or postal mail to:
All contractors submitting bids for this project shall provide and/or demonstrate, at a minimum, the following:
- A complete bid sheet.
- A list of experienced equipment operators that will be on-site during project construction. Please provide details of their work on in-stream habitat enhancement structures within the past several years.
- A detailed Project Approach including at a minimum the construction timeline of proposed project sequencing, estimated beginning and end dates for each work element and demonstrate project completion within the permitting work window.
- Describe your experience and provide examples of your ability to create dewatered work areas through the use of the coffering technique you are proposing for each site. A cofferdam and surface water diversion plan should be submitted with the bid documents.
- A list of key pieces of heavy equipment that will be used in the construction of the project and associated standby prices per day
- See the attached NOTICE TO POTENTIAL CONSULTANTS AND CONTRACTORS for working on DNR property.
- Davis Bacon Wages Apply to this contract. The wining contractor will adhere to the Davis Bacon Rules and comply and submit all necessary paperwork to the Yakama nation.
- The Yakama Nation is exempt from state taxes on this project. Please see the attached templates for Treaty Fishery Exempt Cover Letter and Treaty Fishery Exempt Certificate. The winning contractor will receive signed copies for their records.